by 채정희편집국장 posted Jan 19, 2021
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기

World Taekwondo Council member Inseon Kim appointed Technical Commission Chair

기사 2021.01.18.(월) 2-1 (사진) 김인선 세계태권도연맹 기술위원장 (2021.01.05.화) 임명) WT Council_member_Inseon_Kim_.jpg

〈ROKNTV 한국뉴스티브이 Republic of Korea News Television 채정희 편집국장 = World Taekwondo

Technical Commission Chair Inseon Kim / 재판매 및 DB 금지〉

〈ROKNTV 한국뉴스티브이 Republic of Korea News Television〉 채정희 편집국장 By Executive Editor CHAE JEONG-HUI = World Taekwondo Council member Inseon Kim has been appointed Chair of the federation’s Technical Commission until the end of the 2021 World Taekwondo Championships in Wuxi. 

Kim previously served as Vice-Chair of the Commission and his appointment comes after the former Chair, Jinbang Yang, stepped down following his election as President of the Korea Taekwondo Association.

Kim has significant experience and expertise and has served as Technical Delegate at multiple taekwondo competitions over the past ten years.

World Taekwondo President Chungwon Choue said :

“We are delighted to appoint Inseon Kim as the new Chair of the Technical Commission. Kim has served the Commission excellently as Vice-Chair since March 2020 and now as Chair I am sure he will do his utmost to advance the Commission’s important work.”

Besides upholding the integrity of the Commission, one of the key responsibilities of the Technical Commission Chair is to ensure the Commission develops new competition formats and ideas for the Olympic and Paralympic Games.

Inseon Kim added :

“It is my honor to accept this position. I will do my very best to uphold and practice the ideals set forth by World Taekwondo to move our great organization forward.”

채정희 편집국장
By Executive Editor CHAE JEONG-HUI
ROKNTV 한국뉴스티브이 SINCE 2009
Republic of Korea News Television=ROKNTV
E-mail : rokntv@daum.net

〈저작권자 ⓒ 2009-2020 한국뉴스티브이 ROKNTV, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지〉
Copyright ⓒ 2009-2020 Republic of Korea News Television(ROKNTV), All rights reserved.

#WorldTaekwondo #CouncilMember #InSeonKim #TechnicalCommissionChair #세계태권도연맹 #김인선기술위원장 #한국뉴스티브이ROKNTV #편집국장채정희 #rokntv #RepublicOfKoreaNewsTelevision  #news #media #journalist  #ExecutiveEditorChaeJeong-Hui #ChaeJeong-HuiJournalist #press

✔  채정희편집국장 님의 최근 작성글