Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기
Real Taekwondo-The Right Foot Forward
−Indian Aanavi Singh Rana, Aadya Singh Rana− 

By Aanavi Singh Rana, Aadya Singh Rana

기사 2021.06.24.(목) 6-1 (사진) 김정록 총재와 함께 인도 아디아, 아나비.jpg
〈Grand Master KIM JEONG-ROK, 저작권자 ⓒ 한국뉴스티브이 ROKNTV. Copyright ⓒ Republic of Korea News Television, All rights reserved. 재판매 및 DB 금지〉

I, Aanavi Singh Rana 10 years old, from New Delhi, India started learning Taekwondo when I was four years old. 

I enjoyed it from the very beginning. I liked kicking, punching, jumping, running-everything. Over the years, Taekwondo has taught me to become disciplined, focused and more confident. 

The sport has helped me adopt a healthy lifestyle. I have learnt valuable life skills such as patriotism and respect of elders and teachers. Academically too, there have been many benefits. This year, I was appointed the Head Girl, Junior School in my school, Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.

Recently my sister, Aadya and me came to World ROK Taekwondo Federation of the Korea(ROK, Republic of Korea) Foreigners Gymnasium( President & Grand Master Kim Jeong-Rok, Master Chae Jeong-Hui) in Seoul, South Korea. 

We attended a six week training programme under the mentor ship of Grand Master Kim Jeong-Rok((Kukkiwon 9th Dan Black Belt). We learnt a lot during our training. Grand Master worked on improving physical strength, balance and flexibility. We learnt the rules of World Taekwondo Poomsae and Kyorugi. We learnt various stances, blocks and kicks. The training focused on rectifying and refining stance, hand movements and foot work. We learnt many new techniques we did not know earlier such as Reverse Round House Kick, Middle Section Block and Combination Kicks.

기사 2021.06.24.(목) 6-2 (사진) 채정희 관장과 함께 인도 아디아, 아나비.jpg
〈Master Chae Jeong-Hui, 저작권자 ⓒ 한국뉴스티브이 ROKNTV. Copyright ⓒ Republic of Korea News Television, All rights reserved. 재판매 및 DB 금지〉

Learning accurate Taekwondo the right way is a rare art. Grand Master helped us learn the right techniques and Taekwondo skills in the best way. We thoroughly enjoyed our training. It was comprehensive and very informative.

Though our training is nearing completion but this is not the end but a beginning. We hope to learn and understand this martial art, improve, refine and perfect it under the able guidance of Grand Master Kim Jeong-Rok.

It is our dream to represent India in World Taekwondo Championships. 

Moreover, we would like to spread awareness and knowledge of Taekwondo in our country, India. We hope to connect India to the rest of the world through Taekwondo in the true spirit of unity, oneness and harmony.

▲ Aanavi Singh Rana
−Birth : 2009
−Kukkiwon Taekwondo 3rd Poom Black & Red Belt
−Delhi, India

▲ Aadya Singh Rana
−Birth : 2010
−Kukkiwon Taekwondo 2nd Poom Black & Red Belt
−Delhi, India

기사 2021.06.24.(목) 6-3 (사진) 겨루기 훈련 인도 아디아, 아나비.jpg
〈Taekwondo Kyorugi Training(Left Aadya Singh Rana, Right Aanavi Singh Rana), 저작권자 ⓒ 한국뉴스티브이 ROKNTV. Copyright ⓒ Republic of Korea News Television, All rights reserved. 재판매 및 DB 금지〉

기사 2021.06.24.(목) 6-4 (사진) 태권도 품새 훈련하는 인도 아디아, 아나비.jpg
〈Taekwondo Poomsae Training(Left Aanavi Singh Rana, Right Aadya Singh Rana), 저작권자 ⓒ 한국뉴스티브이 ROKNTV. Copyright ⓒ Republic of Korea News Television, All rights reserved. 재판매 및 DB 금지〉

▲ Grand Master(President, 9th Dan Black Belt) KIM JEONG-ROK
• Taekwondo Kukkiwon 9th Dan Black Belt, Kung-Fu 9th Dan Black Belt, Hapgido, Geomdo etc.
• 1st Class Taekwondo Instructor, 1st Class Taekwondo Kyorugi and Poomsae Referee etc.
• President of the World ROK Taekwondo Federation
• President of the World Taekwondo Pumse Federation 
• President of the World ROK Taekwondo Academy(WRTA)
• President of the World Taekwondo Research Institute(WTRI)
• President of the World Martial Arts Research Institute(WMRI)
• Grand Master of the Korea(ROK) Foreigners Gymnasium(ROKFG)
• Superintendent & Guidance Committee of the Kukkiwon
• Chairman of the Referee Committee of the Korea Taekwondo Association(KTA) 
• Martial Arts Drill Master for the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency(SMPA)
• International Kyorugi and Poomsae Referee of the World Taekwondo Federation(WTF)
• Lecturer in International Taekwondo Poomsae Coach Seminar at the World Taekwondo Federation
• President of the World Amateur Radio Research Institute(WARRI/DS∅EH)
• President of the Republic of Korea News Television(ROKNTV) 
• Professor of the Taekwondo & Kyorugi and Poomsae Seminar, Judgment Seminar, Referee Seminar, Coach, Instructor & Master Seminar, 

◈ Author of : ∎Comprehensive Taekwondo Complete Book(Korean/1985) ∎Taekwondo Textbook Vol. 1. Taegeuk Poomsae(English-Korean/1986) ∎Taekwondo Textbook Vol. 2. Palgwe Poomsae (English -Korean/1986) ∎Taekwondo Textbook Vol. 3. Black Belt Poomsae(English-Korean/1986) ∎Complete Taekwondo Textbook(English -Korean /1992) ∎Korean Traditional Wrestling(Ssireum) Textbook(Korean /1990) ∎Russian Traditional Sambo Wrestling Textbook etc.

◈ President(Author) Kim Jeong-Rok is currently writing books entitled Taekwondo, Karete, Hapgido Chinese Martial Arts Kung-Fu Textbook Series, World Martial Arts, Physical Fitness, Sports, and others.

◈ Mailing Address :
President / Author KIM JEONG-ROK
World ROK Taekwondo Federation, Korea Foreigners Gymnasium
6F, Gwngdeok Bldg, 74 Danggok-Gil, Gwanak-Gu, Seoul. Korea. 08710
Tel : +82+2-884-5833

채정희 편집국장 
By Executive Editor CHAE JEONG-HUI
ROKNTV 한국뉴스티브이 SINCE 2009
Republic of Korea News Television
E-mail : rokntv@daum.net 

〈저작권자 ⓒ 2009-2021 한국뉴스티브이 ROKNTV, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지〉 
Copyright ⓒ 2009-2021 Republic of Korea News Television(ROKNTV), All rights reserved.

#태권도跆拳道 #Taekwondo #호신술護身術 #SelfDefense #성인태권도成人태권도跆拳道 #AdultsTaekwondo #여성태권도女性跆拳道 #WomenTaekwondo #노인태권도老人跆拳道AgedOver60 #다이어트태권도DietTaekwondo #건강증진健康增進PromotionOfHealth #체력단련體力鍛鍊PhysicalTraining #심신수련心身修練BodyAndMindDiscipline #입시태권도入試跆拳道 #세계ROK태권도아카데미世界跆拳道敎育院Since1972 #WorldROKTaekwondoAcademySince1972 #주한외국인체육관駐韓外國人體育館Since1972 #KoreaForeignersGymnasiumSince1972 #초보자환영初步者歡迎BeginnerWelcome #한국뉴스티브이 #편집국장채정희 #뉴스 #언론보도 #기자 #미디어 #기사 #RepublicOfKoreaNewsTelevision #ROKNTV #RokNewstTv #ExecutiveEditorChaeJeongHui #News #Reporter #Media #Press #Journalist

✔  채정희편집국장 님의 최근 작성글